Mini Making Rainbows
Due to popular demand, our Mini Making Rainbows classes are back!
From Monday 14 September, these classes will be held at 9.30am and 10.30am every second Monday (except for Public Holidays). This time around, the classes will be held in the Food Terrace so mum can get a nice cup of coffee afterwards – it’s on us!!
Mini Making Rainbows is a stimulating, multi-sensory class for children from birth to 5 years of age, which lets parents participate with their children by singing, playing instruments and with other fun props. They’re designed for learning and development, but also lots of fun!
Class numbers are limited so booking in advance is essential to secure your spot. Click here to book tickets.
Please note that Making Rainbows have created a COVID Safe plan and put hygiene and social distancing measures in place to ensure the safety of all attendees:
- Reducing class numbers in each venue, limiting the number of adults attending class to one adult per child.
- As each person enters and leaves, all adults will be asked to use the antibacterial gel provided by their teacher.
- All prams will be left outside the area where possible.
- Making parents please be aware of our sickness policy. If you or your child has a runny nose/fever/cough, they are asked not to attend class.
- Swapping/sharing resources will not be encouraged.
- Group activities that require proximity and sharing, i.e. ball pits, sensory mats, and parachute will be replaced with alternative activities.
- Older children will not be encouraged to collectively gather together to collect or pack up resources. This will be done by the teacher.
Where are the classes located?
You’ll find us in the Food Terrace near Mekong – close to the entry.
Where should I park?
We recommend the Target undercover car park or Kmart outdoor car park.
What age group are the classes for?
Classes are for babies through to 5 years of age.
How many spots are available in each class?
Due to limited space and social distancing requirements, each class is limited to 10 children.
How much are the classes?
Classes are $5 per child with Mt Ommaney centre subsidising the cost of the classes. Included in your ticket is a free coffee voucher, received on the day.
Charging a small fee for these classes secures your spot, we encourage families to only book sessions they can commit to.
What is the duration of each class?
Each class runs 20-25 minutes
Do I need to bring anything to the class?
No, we’ll take care of everything.
Do I need to participate in the class with my child?
Yes, you’ll be right there with your child, interacting, bonding and learning together!
I have more than one child, can I book multiple spots?
Yes, simply select ticket quantity 2. One ticket is required per child.
I’ve booked but I can no longer make it. Can I cancel?
If you’re no longer able to make it, please cancel your booking through Eventbrite to open up the spot for another family. Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds.
Do I need to bring a printed ticket to the event?
No, simply show your ticket to the teacher via your mobile device.
How do I find out about upcoming events?
Make sure you register to our e-newsletter and follow Mt Ommaney Centre on Facebook and Instagram.