For our convenience, buses operate from Mt Ommaney Centre’s bus interchange located at the Woolworths entrance. For bus timetables visit the Translink website.
The nearest stations to Mount Ommaney Centre are:
- Dandenong Rd At Centenary Shopping Centre is 280 metres away, 4 min walk.
- Endeavour St Near Flinders Ct is 506 meters away, 7 min walk.
- Glen Ross Rd At Sinnamon Park is 563 meters away, 8 min walk.
- Dandenong Rd At Jamboree is 629 meters away, 9 min walk.
For more information visit the translink website.
Taxi and ride sharing ranks are located near the bus terminal, in the Big W and Coles carpark and at the Kmart entrance.
Council Cab Service
Did you know the Council Cabs service organises shared taxis at scheduled times for residents who find it difficult to get to their local shops, including Mt Ommaney. You can use Council Cabs if you are:
- over 60 years old
- mobility impaired, or
- a Pensioner Concession Card or Centrelink Seniors Card holder.
Each one-way trip costs between $1 and $2.50. To find out more or to book, phone 07 3403 2227.